Dec 13, 2009

Office of Nakhon Ratchasima City Municipality

Office of Nakhon Ratchasima City Municipality located on Pho Klang Road, near 5-ways intersection. I was there a week ago for my id card renewal. As usual, I take a chance to take some pictures of the main building of Nakhon Ratchasima City Municipality Office, plus a view of parking area and building of Siri Hotel just accross the road.

เมื่อสัปดาห์ก่อนไปทำบัตรประชาชนใหม่ที่เทศบาลนครนครราชสีมา เลยถือโอกาสถ่ายรูปมาลงเว็ปสัก 3-4 รูป เพื่อไม่ให้เสียเที่ยว ;-) สองรูปบนเป็นตึกหลักของหน่วยงาน เข้าใจว่างั้น แต่บริเวณที่ให้บริการเกี่ยวกับบัตรประชาชน และทะเบียนบ้านเป็นตึกเล็กด้านข้าง ภาพที่ 3 เป็นภาพโรงแรมเก่าแก่ของโคราช ศิริโฮเต็ล เมื่อมองจากหน้าเทศบาล ภาพสุดท้ายถ่ายจากสถานที่จอดรถในเทศบาล

I've never stayed at Siri Hotel but used to visit VFW restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel. It was a loooong time ago. I'm not sure if the restaurant still open?